EZ-Y Series 20mm/30mm Large Diameter Wire, Bar Torsion Testing Machine(auto clamping)
1 important function
1) Sigle direction torsion test and research with large diameter(nominal diameter or thickness 5.5mm--20.0mm) metallic wire, bar and compounding material.
2) Bidirection torsion test and research with large diameter(nominal diamter or thicknes 5.5mm--30mm) metallic wire, bar, compounding material.
3) Singel and bidirection torsion test and research with metallic wire, bar, compounding material and material of round and special shape of cross section.
4) Sigle and bidirection torsion test for plasticity deformation and defect of surface and interior with metallic wire, bar and compounding material.
5) Test for shape of fracture point and defect(flat, stepped shape, skew, fanshaped, with gap, shrinkage cavity and so on. )
6) Test crack layer of material(continuous fracture along torsion stripe of wire and bar.)
7) Single and bidirection torsion test with wire(wire and bar winded along itself axial direction for 360°, it is defined as one time of torsion, torsion to specified times or breaking of bar.)
8) Bidirection torsion test with wire and bar(wire and bar winded along itself axial direction for 360°, it is defined as one time of torsion, after winded for specified times, winding to opposite direction for same times or breaking of bar )
1) ISO 7800:2012 Metallic materials--Wire--Simple torsion test.
2) ISO 9649:2016 Metallic materials--Wire--Reverse torsion test
3) ISO 4010 Diesel engines--Calibrating nozzle, delay pintle type
4) ISO 7802:2013 Metallic material--Wire--Wrapping test.
5) DIN 763 Tested, non-calibrated, long-link round steel chains
6) DIN 764-1 Round steel link chains - Round steel link chains for chain conveyors -Part 1: Grade 3
7) DIN 766 Round steel link chains - Round steel link chains, pitch 2,8d, for chain conveyors, grade 3, quenched and tempered.
8) DIN 5685 Round steel link chains non proof loaded.
9) BS EN 1047 Secure storage units. Classification and methods of test for resistance to fire, Data rooms and data container.
10) ISO 1704 Ships and marine technology -- Stud -- link anchor chains.