NPG Series 3000N.m - 5000N.m High Strength Bolt Connecting Coupler Torque Coefficient Testing Machine
1 Important Function
1) Test and research with bolt of grade 12.9, 10.9, 9.8, 8.8, nut, stud and fastener for pre-stress, axial force, yielding axial force, yielding clamping force, limiting clamping force, guarantee load, torque T, limiting fastener troque, coefficient of torque K, torsion angle, torque and tension for fastener.
2) Type of fastener connecting coupler: friction type, bearing compression type, resistance to tensile type, torque and shear type, large six angle type of high strength bolt, double head and square head bolt, six angle nut, connecting coupler of friction type bolt and bearing compression type of pre-stressed high strength.
3) Test and research with high strength large diameter bolt for large torque property.
4) Test and research with long bolt of 3d - 500mm for torsion property.
5) Test and research with static loading connecting, indirect loading connecting, blueing of bearing compression pole and fastener connecting coupler for flaten of sea, transmission equipment, heavy truck, brdge of road and railway, rail traffic equipment, mineral equipment, hoisting equipment, engineering equipment, wind electricity and nuclear power, high compression equipment for iron tower, industry and civil building, steel structural building, national defence.
6) Test and research for large torque of high strength large diameter bolt and small torque of common bolt of small diameter in one system. Customizing main system for large torque and vice system for small torque in one testing machine.
7) Customizable camera shooting system, realtime recording procedure of test with bolt, communicating at the same time of image collecting system and system operation system.
8) Customizable precise torsion angle for resolution 0.0001°.
9) Customizable environmental system.
1) BS EN 14399-1-2015 High Strength Structural Bolting Assemblies For Preloading - Part 1: General Requirement.
2) BS EN 14399 -2 - 2015 High - Strength Structural Bolting Assemblies For Preloading-Part 1: General Requirements.
3) DIN EN ISO 16047 - 2013 Fasteners - Torque/clamp force testing
4) DIN EN 103-7 ISO Metric Trapezoidal Screw Threads, Limiting Sizes for Bolt Threads from 8 to 100mm Nominal Diameter
5) DIN EN 103-7 ISO Metric Trapezoidal Screw Threads, Limiting Sizes for Bolt Threads from 105 to 300mm Nominal Diameter.
6) DIN 2510-5 Bolted Connections with Reduced Shank, Hexagon Nuts
7) DIN EN558 Industrial valves - Face - to - face and centre - to - face dimensions of metal valves for use in flanged pipe systems - PN and Class designated valves.
8) DIN EN 601 Aluminium and aluminium alloys - Casting - Chemical composition of casting for use in contact with foodstuff.
9) DIN EN 931 Footwear manufacturing machines - Lasting machnies - Safety requirements.
10) DIN EN 933 Tests for geometrical properties of aggregates - Part 1: Determination of paticle size distribution - Sieving method.
11) DIN 960 Headforms for use in the testing of protective helmets.
12) ASTM A183 Standard Specification for Carbon Steel Track Bolts and Nuts.
13) ASTM A563 Standard Specification for Carbon and Alloy Steel Nuts
14) ASTM A307 Standard Specification for Carbon Steel Bolts, Studs, and Threaded Rod 60000 PSI Tensile Strength.
15) ASTM A320/320M Standard Specification for Alloy-steel and Stainless Steel Bolting for Low-Temperature Service
16) ASTM A354-17 Standard Specification for Quenched and Tempered Alloy Steel Bolts, Studs, and Other Externally Threaded Fasteners.
17) ASTM F3125 Standard Specification for High Strength Structural Bolts, Steel and Alloy Steel, Heat Treated, 120ksi(830MPa) and 150ksi(1040MPa) Minimum Tensile Strength, Inch and Metric Dimensions.